Do I have to be an SCTE•ISBE member to attend Cable-Tec Expo®?
SCTE•ISBE membership is not required to attend, however, SCTE•ISBE members receive additional savings on their registration fee. If you are not a member, you may join at the time of registration and receive the discounted member-advantage rate.
When can I access the exhibit hall?
Access to the exhibits is available for three days according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
11:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
11:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday, October 15, 2020
9:00am – 1:00pm
When are the technical workshops offered?
The technical workshops are offered at scheduled times Tuesday, October 13 – Friday, October 16, 2020. The workshops schedule is accessible by topic, track, date and title. Workshops are grouped into tracks to help you identify those most pertinent to your job function.
How will I know where the sessions, workshops and all other Expo activities are located?
Prior to arriving in Denver, we encourage you to download our mobile app (available starting in August). The official app contains the schedule of events, workshop details, room locations, maps and other important information.
In addition to the Cable-Tec Expo Program Guide that is available at registration and contains a full venue map, directional signs will be located in the corridors of the convention center. In addition an information desk attendant will be located at registration to offer additional assistance.
When will I receive my badge?
Your badge is your admission ticket. Badges may be picked up at registration beginning on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. Please note, badges will not be mailed.
Upon registering for the event, you will receive a registration confirmation email. A few days prior to the event you will receive a reminder confirmation. Print out the confirmation with the registration barcode and bring it with you to any pre-registered attendee desk. Following this process with expedite your check-in experience.
- Check out the schedule of events before you book your flights to ensure you time your arrival and departure appropriately, that way you do not to miss any valuable Cable-Tec Expo events. We recommend that you schedule your departure after 3pm on Friday, October 16, 2020 so that you are able to participate in all of the planned events.
- Please check back frequently as the schedule of events is subject to change.
- Download the mobile app! The Cable-Tec Expo 2020 mobile app will become available in August. Be sure to download the app prior to leaving for Expo so you have all information in the palm of your hand.
- Plan ahead to attend the technical workshops that most interest you. With multiple technical workshops happening simultaneously, you may wish you could be in two places at once. Research the sessions prior to Expo and choose the workshops that benefit you most.
- Bring business cards. With all of the networking opportunities at Cable-Tec Expo, you’ll be sure to expand your personal and professional network. Cable-Tec Expo a premier networking event in the industry so don’t miss an opportunity to expand your personal and professional network.
- Engage with us on social media. Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram to your hearts content using #CableTecExpo and follow SCTE•ISBE pages for updates throughout the event.