Do I have to be an SCTE•ISBE member to attend Cable-Tec Expo®?
SCTE•ISBE membership is not required for admission; however SCTE•ISBE members receive additional savings on their registration fee. If you are not a member, you may join at time of registration and receive the discounted member-advantage rate.
When can I access the exhibit hall?
Access to the exhibits is available for three days per the following schedule:
Tuesday, October 23 from 11:30 AM–5:30 PM
Wednesday, October 24 from 1:00 PM–5:00 PM
Thursday, October 25 from 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
When are the technical workshops offered?
The technical workshops are offered at scheduled times on Monday, October 22 – Thursday, October 25. The workshops schedule is accessible by topic, track, date and title. Workshops are grouped into tracks to help you identify those most pertinent to your job function. View the 2018 Workshop Tracks
How will I know where the sessions, workshops and all other Expo activities are located?
Prior to arriving in Atlanta, be sure to download our mobile app which will be available in August. The official app contains the schedule of events, workshop details, room locations, maps and other important information. In addition to the Cable-Tec Expo® Program Guide being made available at registration, directional signs will be located in the corridors of the convention center and an information desk attendant will be located at registration to offer additional assistance.
When will I receive my badge?
Your badge is your admission ticket. Badges may be picked up at registration beginning Monday, October 22. Badges will not be mailed. Upon registering for the event you will receive a registration confirmation email. A few days prior to the event you will receive a reminder confirmation. Print out the confirmation with the registration barcode and bring it with you to Express Registration to cut down on your wait time.
- Check out the Schedule of Events before you book your flights to ensure you are timing your arrival and departure appropriately as not to miss any valuable Cable-Tec Expo® events. It is recommended that you schedule departures for after 3:00 PM so that you are able to participate in all of the planned events.
- Please check back frequently as the schedule of events is often subject to change.
- Dates are Monday, October 22–Thursday, October 25
- Download the mobile app! The Cable-Tec Expo® 2018 mobile app will become available in August. Be sure to download the app prior to leaving for the event so you have all information in the palm of your hand.
- Plan ahead to attend the technical workshops that most interest you. With multiple technical workshops happening simultaneously at Cable-Tec Expo®, you’ll wish you could be in two places at once, so choose the workshops that you can most benefit from. View the 2018 Workshop Tracks
- Bring business cards. With all the networking opportunities at Cable-Tec Expo®, you’ll be sure to expand your personal and professional network.
- Get engaged using social media. Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram to your hearts content using #CableTecExpo.