Being There in Person to Personally Greet Your Customers, Partners and Meet New Ones Remains the Best Experience.
We are upgrading that experience by integrating a virtual component to excitement and grow Expo’s audience – hence expanding our exhibitors and attendees networking opportunities far beyond our imagination. Check out the incredible results from our 2020 Virtual Experience.
In This Post Pandemic Era, SCTE Cable-tec Expo is Returning in Atlanta and as a Hybrid Experience.
- First and foremost, we are returning IN-PERSON SAFELY. The in-person Cable-Tec Expo will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center, which was the first convention center in the country to achieve GBAC STAR accreditation for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention In addition, GWCC has implemented cashless transactions for parking, food and beverage, and coat and bag check. SCTE has created a low-touch experience across the event and will be communicating details soon.
- Cable-Tec Expo has served for close to forty years to bring our industry together to connect individuals and organizations to share their experiences and resources to push broadband technology innovation forward.
- Our industry rose to the challenge of keeping the world connected throughout the pandemic, and we need to get back together to both celebrate as well as to create a plan to continue to deliver the experiences our customers expect and deserve.
- Cable-Tec Expo has always attracted a global attendance from the C-suite, but this year we have confirmation of a greater onsite presence, including CEO’s.
- The week will start with our very popular Pre-Event Technology Workshop.
- Celebrate 24 men and women who have made significant contributions to their business, home and community fronts at the 55th Annual Cable TV Pioneers Annual Banquet
- Our program Chair Kevin Hart, executive vice president and chief product and technology officer at Cox Communications has guided our Program Committee to select papers that has created what we anticipate to be one of our best Fall Technical Forum programs EVER. Especially around converged networks and mobility and creating the workforce of the future to support all of the great technology innovation coming post pandemic.
- Celebrate our SCTE Chapter, Society and Industry leaders at the SCTE Awards Luncheon
- We are unleashing the power of limitless learning at this year’s Learning and Development Experience. Join our industry’s learning and human resources leaders as they lead you thru a journey of multiple events that includes:
- Keynote and panel discussions
- Fireside chat with a renowned learning expert
- Onsite and Online networking events
- You won’t want to miss our amazing general session, which will include
- A visual spectacular for the eyes, that will delight both onsite and online attendees
- Opening by Program Chair Kevin Hart, executive vice president and chief product and technology officer at Cox Communications
- Powerhouse keynote addresses by Wendell Weeks, Corning’s chairman and CEO will discuss how the connected, digital society is accelerating demand for smart devices, and, in turn, driving the need for increased bandwidth and ubiquitous connectivity. Eric Yuan, the CEO and founder of Zoom Video Communications will focus on how the industry can build on key pandemic-era learnings as it unleashes 10G connectivity, revolutionizing the way we live, work, learn and play.
- An exciting lineup and a few surprises are coming together for our on the exhibit floor Innovation Theater stage across the week
- CTO Tours
- Exciting Industry Partner onsite and online programs under development with The Cable Center, ACACONNECTS, WICT and others to be announced
- ANGACOM / SCTE® International Breakfast
- And much, much more!
Can’t Make It Onsite to Attend or Exhibit Due to Covid-19 Restrictions, No Problem!
Building on the success of last year’s virtual event, we have energized the online experience. The onsite Expo experiences below will be available to all online attendees:
- SCTE Pre Event Technology Workshop
- All Fall Technical Forum Workshops
- SCTE General Session
- SCTE Awards Luncheon
- SCTE International Cable Games
- SCTE L&D Experience
- All Media Breakfasts
- ANGA / SCTE International Breakfast
- All presentations via SCTE Innovation Theater Stage
- And more to be announced
A Highly Engaging and Interactive Experience
Online attendees and exibitors will be able to have a highly engaging and interactive experience with all registered show attendees via our hyper networking focused event platform. Online participants will be able to:
- View live and on-demand content during event, and post event until November 14, 2021
- Ask questions and chat with speakers, moderators and the other session attendees
- Customize their user profiles by uploading photos, populate a favorites list for sessions, exhibitors and speakers, add event sessions to your personal calendars
- See registered attendees to schedule meetings, 1:1 chat, group chat and video
- 1:1 and 1: Many video meetings (up to 50 people)
- Visit Exhibitor Showcases and reach out to the vendor contacts
- Visit online Media Room to access Cablefax Show Daily, and view all of the industry publications from our show partners
- Exhibitors will have access to all of the above and ability to build their Showcase, purchase banner ads and new this year, purchase custom alerts and pull their own pull own showcase activity reports
The official EXPO Mobile App will launch in August. Be sure to download immediately upon notification, so that regardless of your participation – you stay up to date on all things EXPO.
As you can see, rather you come onsite or online, your 2021 SCTE Cable-Tec Expo experience will be SPECTACULAR!
Visit Exhibition and Sponsorship information here.
Wish to become a media partner with Expo, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.