Why Venture Near and Far? Imagine the Possibilities of Exhibiting at Cable-Tec Expo®!
Check out the Exhibitor Prospectus to get the latest information on Booth Rates, Benefits, and Attendee Demographics.
SCTE•ISBE’s Priority Points system increases your opportunity to earn points during the calendar year and rewards your active involvement.
The first round of booth selection runs Friday, March 6 through Wednesday, March 25, 2020 according to exhibitor earned Priority Points ranking. Exhibitors with no Priority Points may select booth space beginning Friday, March 27, 2020.
Please contact Eileen Sload if the primary administrative contact for your company has not received booth selection instructions via email by Friday, February 21, 2020.
Drive Business Results!
Extend the Power of Cable-Tec Expo throughout 2020 with Corporate Alliance Partner program (Tech CAP) and Standards programs.
Seize the chance to shine as a Technology Partner in the Society’s Tech Corporate Alliance program and/or as an SCTE•ISBE Standards program member.
Corporate Alliance Partner
Cable-Tec Expo’s regular exhibitor rates are a bargain when compared to other industry events. Technology Partners receive valuable exhibitor benefits, savings and will accumulate additional priority points for booth selection. Point totals will reflect involvement and collaboration with the Society over the year.
Technology Partnership unlocks more ways to engage with the industry through the Society during the year:
- Exclusive and fully integrated sponsorship opportunities to target your company’s prospects
- Partnership and networking opportunities that provide unmatched visibility in the marketplace
- Thought-leadership opportunities to shape, define and prepare the industry for what’s next
- Discounted Professional or Executive annual memberships for your company’s employees
- Savings on superior, customizable technical training that produces experts and valuable ROI
- Cable-Tec Expo attendee registration discounts
- Job board recruitment ad savings to help you more affordably attract exceptional talent
- SCTE•ISBE Leadership Institute attendee registration discounts
Learn more about the Corporate Alliance Partner program. Contact us about the full assortment of benefits and whether your company qualifies for partnership. As a non-profit entity, SCTE•ISBE reinvests revenue into ever-improving its programs and services for partners, members, and the industry.
2020 Standards Member
Exhibit booth savings for Expo is also available by joining the ANSI-accredited and award-winning SCTE•ISBE Standards Program. Bring your expertise and take your seat beside industry leaders to help shape the technical standards for groundbreaking products and services that help promote profitability through interoperability.
Visit SCTE•ISBE Standards Program to learn more.
Drive business results in 2020 like never before by joining the Society’s Tech CAP and/or Standards programs and exhibiting at Cable-Tec Expo in October, in Denver, CO.
Learn more about SCTE•ISBE membership benefits.
The Society appreciates your partnership!
- Tech CAP Partner Discounted Rate: $33 USD per square foot
- Standards Partner Discounted Rate: $36 USD per square foot
- Regular Rate: $40 USD per square foot
Booth packages are available for 10×10 and 10×20 in-line booths. Add $10 per square foot to the regular booth rates above.
- 50 percent due by May 1, 2020. Booths purchased after Friday, July 3, 2020 will require payment in full.
- Final 50 percent due by Friday, July 3, 2020
Additional exposure and promotional opportunities are available through sponsorship and advertising.
Expo Hall Meeting Rooms
EXPO HALL MEETING ROOM BENEFITS
- Meeting room identification sign listing your firm’s name and booth number (if applicable)
- 24-hour security guard service in the exhibit hall during installation, dismantling, show hours and closed hours
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the aisles and general exhibit hall areas
- 3M x 6M MIS Structure with fabric panels on all sides and door
- Conference Table
- Six (6) Black Diamond arm chairs
- Ten-feet by twenty-feet (10’x 20’) carpet
- Logo on door
- Exclusive use of the meeting room during open hours of the Expo Hall
Exhibit Booth Set-Up and Dismantle Hours
Saturday, October 10 | 1:00am – 5:00pm (with prior written show management approval)
Sunday, October 11 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday, October 12 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, October 13 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, October 14 (Touch up ONLY) | 8:00am – 10:00am*
*NOTE: All exhibits must be complete by 10:00am Wednesday
Wednesday, October 14 | 11:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday, October 15 | 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday, October 16 | 9:00am – 1:00pm
Friday, October 16 | 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, October 17 | 8:00am – 4:00pm
EXHIBITOR PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As you prepare your exhibit space for Cable-Tec Expo, please use the below list to ensure that you complete and submit your forms by the provided deadlines.
EXHIBITOR FORMS (LISTED BY DEADLINE DATE)
Exhibitor Tools and Resources
Freeman Exhibitor Service Order Portal (Available starting June 2020)
Booth profile via Exhibitor Service Center (Deadline Monday, August 10, 2020)
Download Hotel/Convention Center Meeting Room Request (Deadline Friday, August 28, 2020)
Download EAC/Work Authorization (Deadline Friday, September 11, 2020)
Download Attendee List Request (Deadline Thursday, September 17, 2020)
Download Live Entertainment (Deadline Monday, September 28, 2020)
EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL REGISTRATION
Exhibitor Badge Registration (available online only) will be open June 2020 through Friday, October 16, 2020.
Exhibitor Accommodations Service Center
Exhibitor Housing Block Request (Deadline Monday, August 3, 2020)
Exhibitor Group Room List (Deadline Monday, August 24, 2020)
Exhibitor Housing Change (Deadline Monday, September 21, 2020)