Exhibit at the SCTE® Cable-Tec Expo®
Exhibit > Exhibit in 2023
We’re glad you’re here! Join us to celebrate 40 years of connecting, collaborating, and innovating at SCTE® Cable-Tec Expo®!
Check out the Exhibitor Prospectus to get the latest information on Attendee Demographics, General Show Information and Rules and Regulations.
Exhibit to Put Your Brand Front & Center
Get Unparalleled Access To Decision-Makers
Be Present and Seen at the Largest Cable Industry Event in the Americas
Build Valuable Relationships with Other Exhibitors
Expand Your Brand Exposure
Meet Influential Industry Analysts And Press
Showcase Your New Products And Services
The first round of booth selection, according to Exhibitor Earned Priority Points ranking, will take place Wednesday, March 22 through Wednesday, April 12, 2023.
Exhibitors with no Priority Points may select booth space beginning Thursday, April 13, 2023. SCTE’s Priority Points system increases your opportunity to earn points during the calendar year and rewards your active involvement.
Drive Business ResultsExtend the Power of SCTE Cable-Tec Expo throughout 2023 with the Society’s Tech Corporate Alliance Program (Tech CAP) and/or as an SCTE Standards program member.
CORPORATE ALLIANCE PROGRAM
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo’s regular exhibitor rates are a bargain when compared to other industry events. Technology Members receive valuable exhibitor benefits, savings and will accumulate additional priority points for booth selection. Point totals will reflect involvement and collaboration with the Society over the year.
SCTE’s Tech Corporate Alliance Program unlocks more robust ways to engage with the industry through the Society during the year such as:
- Exclusive and fully integrated sponsorship opportunities to target your company’s prospects.
- Networking opportunities that provide unmatched visibility in the marketplace.
- Thought-leadership opportunities to shape, define and prepare the industry for what’s next.
- Discounted Professional or Executive annual memberships for your company’s employees.
- Savings on superior, customizable technical training that produces experts and valuable ROI.
- SCTE Cable-Tec Expo attendee registration discounts.
- Job board recruitment ad savings to help you more affordably attract exceptional talent.
- SCTE Leadership Institute attendee registration discounts.
See who the CAP Members are. Ask us about the full assortment of benefits and whether your company qualifies for membership. Remember, that as a non-profit entity, SCTE reinvests revenue into ever-improving its programs and services for members, and the industry.
2023 STANDARDS MEMBER
Exhibit booth savings for Expo is also available by joining the ANSI-accredited and award-winning SCTE Standards Program. Bring your expertise and take your seat beside industry leaders to help shape the technical standards for groundbreaking products and services that help promote profitability through interoperability.
Visit SCTE Standards Program to learn more.
Drive business results in 2023 like never before by joining the Society’s Tech CAP and/or Standards programs and exhibiting at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo in October, in Denver, CO
Learn more about SCTE membership benefits.
The Society appreciates your membership!
Expo Hall Meeting Rooms
EXPO HALL MEETING ROOM BENEFITS
- Meeting room identification sign listing your firm’s name and booth number (if applicable).
- 24-hour security guard service in the exhibit hall during installation, dismantling, show hours and closed hours.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the aisles and general exhibit hall areas.
3M x 6M MIS Structure with fabric panels on all sides and door.
- Conference table.
- Six (6) Black Diamond arm chairs.
- Ten-feet by twenty-feet (10’x 20’) carpet.
- Logo on door.
- Exclusive use of the meeting room during open hours of the Expo Hall.
Exhibit Booth Set-Up and Dismantle Hours
- Friday, October 13: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (with prior written show management approval)
- Saturday, October 14: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, October 15: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday, October 16 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 17 (Touch up ONLY): 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM (NOTE: All exhibits must be complete by 10:00 AM Tuesday)
- Tuesday, October 17: 12:15 PM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 18: 12:15 PM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, October 19: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Thursday, October 19: 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, October 20: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM