Booth Reservation Reset: What You Need to Know
Exhibitor advance sign-up, which is based on Priority Points, got underway Monday, March 26. Details for space selection were e-mailed March 20. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a Priority Points customer and have not received your date and time to select booth space.
Exhibitors with no priority points may select booth space beginning Thursday, April 12, 2018.
Effective for 2018, the Expo Partner Program has been discontinued. Previously accrued Priority Points will not be forfeited if you do not participate in the alternative program offerings, which are the CAP Technology Partner Program and/or the Standards Program.
View the Cable-Tec Expo® 2018 Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Access the Cable-Tec Expo® 2018 Booth Space/Meeting Room Application
Drive Business Results!
Extend the Power of Cable-Tec Expo® throughout 2018 with Tech CAP and Standards Programs
As a former Expo Partner, you’ve known that the highly esteemed annual Cable-Tec Expo® is the centerpiece gem among jewels in an SCTE•ISBE crown that you wear and keep polished all year long.
The sun has set on the longstanding Expo Partner program in lieu of two programs to help you maximize year-round benefits. Seize the chance to shine as a Technology Partner in the Society’s Corporate Alliance Program (Tech CAP), which debuted in 2014, and/or as an SCTE•ISBE Standards Program member.
Expo’s regular exhibitor rates are already a bargain compared with other industry events. Like the former Expo Partners program, Technology Partners get valuable exhibitor benefits and savings and will accumulate additional priority points for booth selection. Point totals will reflect involvement and collaboration with the Society over the year. Indeed, Technology Partnership unlocks more robust ways to engage with the industry through the Society throughout the year, like:
- Exclusive and fully integrated sponsorship opportunities to target your company’s prospects
- Partnership and networking opportunities that provide unmatched visibility in the marketplace
- Thought-leadership opportunities to shape, define, and prepare the industry for what’s next
- Discounted Professional or Executive annual memberships for your company’s employees
- Savings on superior, customizable technical training that produces experts and valuable ROI
- Cable-Tec Expo® attendee registration discounts
- Job board recruitment ad savings to help you more affordably attract exceptional talent
- SCTE•ISBE Leadership Institute attendee registration discounts
See who the CAP Partners are. Ask about the full assortment of benefits and whether your company qualifies for partnership. Remember, too, that as a non-profit entity, SCTE•ISBE reinvests revenue back in to ever-improving its programs and services for partners, members, and the industry.
Alternatively, and perhaps more affordably, secure exhibit booth savings for Expo by joining the ANSI-accredited and award-winning SCTE•ISBE Standards Program. Bring your expertise and take your seat beside industry leaders to help shape the technical standards for groundbreaking products and services and help promote profitability through interoperability. Visit SCTE•ISBE Standards Program to learn more.